Teachers/Educators: Too long on overload and running out of answers?
Tap into fresh energy! Renew your joy in every area of your life
Teachers work more productively and efficiently—while calmly staying out of overwhelm.
Why does this seem like an impossible promise? Because most often the root cause of your problem is not what you expect. As one of my teacher clients recently exclaimed, ‘I’ve been working on the wrong problems!!!’ Once the real problem is identified, you find effective ways to transform your situation! Get more done and, best of all, enjoy your passion for teaching again.
Are you ready to:
- Get more done with ease regardless of the demands placed on you?
- Get tools to clear negative emotions, so you can have more energy and feel more positive?
- Feel more connected to your students, your peers, and parents?
- Get your school work finished at school, so you can enjoy better relationships at home?
- Feel excited and have fun again?
Best of all, this doesn’t have to be a long process! Often, my clients see major changes after just 1 hour with me. I keep things simple—no big binders of information, and no homework! Once you experience The Unique Approach, you’ll see how it doesn’t have to be that hard to live a life you love. All you have to do is get started.
Teachers live in a world of constant change. This is especially true within a school setting. Teachers frustrated and overwhelmed—does it have to keep getting worse?
- Downsizing and budget cuts – do more with less… and less
- Not enough classroom support – left hanging while still responsible
- Dealing with student behavioral issues under many constraints – and unrelenting pressure to see progress
- New technology to learn and implement – with no time for either
- Money stress – pay cheques used for buying supplies
- No time – no time for family, no time for fun, no time for themself
What would it take to remove the stress from a teacher’s life? What if the answer were easier than you imagined?
The Unique Approach works. The Approach is presented in a way that’s easy to understand. Teachers work things out easily and experience managing effortlessly.
“I’ve been teaching kindergarten for over thirty five years and am close to retirement. I was feeling a lack of patience and tolerance to a larger degree than I’ve ever experienced before. Those feelings were so intense there were days I felt like I could walk out and never go back. After working with Sheila, I felt more relaxed at school and less annoyed and angry over the behaviors typical of five year olds. I also found I was accomplishing more of my school work in less time and reclaimed more time for me. The work with Sheila gives me the confidence and peace of mind I can continue to work happily for the two more years required of me to reach my full retirement pension. Thanks” C.L. Alberta
Teachers can feel energized and joyful again, like they did when they first became a teacher. They can have fun doing what they love.
Open the door to new possibilities today. Contact Sheila to schedule your complimentary 15 minute Quick Shift Session.
Sheila’s group work was a whole new experience. I was so impressed by the difference in how I felt after the series. I was upset on the way in and oh so peaceful on the way out. The best thing is I’m still feeling that peacefulness even when confronted with challenging moments. Thank you Sheila! You are greatly appreciated. ~Vicki Finley